Fees below apply to our 2023 Summer Schools (per person, per course).
|Resident||£1050 per person|
|Non-resident||£825 per person|
Non-residential rates cover tuition and all meals except breakfast.
Residential fees cover tuition and full board in a single room with shared bathroom.
- For a £100 supplement, a small number of en-suite single, double and twin rooms are available.
- There is a £75 reduction for those sharing a double or twin room (you can nominate a partner or we can let you know if someone else wants to share).
How to pay your deposit (£200 per course)
- UK residents: to avoid unnecessary bank charges, please pay by bank transfer to Cambridge Early Music, sort code 40-52-40, account number 0001 6017, using as a reference your surname followed by BAR SS (for the Baroque course) or REN SS (for the Renaissance course).
- Non-UK residents and those who prefer not to use BACS: please pay your deposit by debit or credit card following the appropriate link: Baroque SS, Renaissance SS or both SS.
How to pay your final balance
- UK residents: please pay your final balance by bank transfer only. Bank details are specified above.
- Non-UK residents: please pay your final balance by international payment to Cambridge Early Music, IBAN GB33 CAF B405240 00016 017, as a reference your surname followed by BAR SS (for the Baroque course) or REN SS (for the Renaissance course).
Your bank may ask you for the full name and postal address of our bank:
Charities Aid Foundation Bank Limited, 25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4JQ, England.
Please note that some methods of payment (particularly from overseas) may incur a deduction from the amount we receive after bank charges are applied.